Educational Games For Kids
Play our educational games! Have your students play our games! They are fun, interactive, and accessible from any Internet-ready computer. We reviewed each of these games to make sure that they provide students with skill development and critical thinking sequences. Did you know that video games have been shown to improve eyesight, dexterity, and reduce depression?
- Battle Ship-This classic is still as fun and thought provoking as it was twenty years ago, but now its electronic.
- Break Out– This game is an absolute” ball” to play. It even has controls for students with special needs.
- Capital Cities and Countries Hangman – Play hangman look for the name of countries and cities throughout the world.
- Catch The Spy!-You are an Interpol officer who needs to track down the movement of the Green Spy. Catch him before time runs out.
- Concentration– A great game to stimulate memory skills! Use caution though, you may not be able to stop playing, once you start.
- Connect Four-This old classic never seems to wear. One thing is for sure, the computer will challenge you. This is not an easy game.
- Dots and Boxes-This is modeled after the classic school yard game. You won’t need to waste paper or sharpen pencil.
- Five Question Trivia – A simple trivia game with five general knowledge questions.
- Get The Gophers-Gophers are just tearing up your lawn. You get five tries to stop them. Stop them before your lawn turns into a sand box.
- Knot Funny– Are you good with numbers? This one will send your head spinning.
- Lemonade Stand– This game simulates the real-life task of running a lemonade stand. Start with twenty dollars, see how much you can make.
- Lights All– The object of this game is get all of the lights turned on. Good luck!
- Mad Libs– Add a few words and create an entire story with a single click. See how many crazy stories you can make.
- Mind Reader– This game can guess your number every time. A great way to show that math can actually be fun.
- Miniature Golf– Take the challenge on our three courses. Practice or play in a tournament. Definitely, the slickest game in our arsenal.
- Mission Cube– Rearrange the cube and then see how fast your friends can solve it! This will test your dexterity.
- Potato People– Pick a fruit/vegetable to dress up. Choose from a lemon, a potato, a pepper, and an onion. A healthy way to have fun!
- Test Your Typing Skills – See how fast and accurate you can type. It’s a lot of fun!
- The Animated Arcade– Games in this area are extremely interactive.