About This Course
Free International Webinar – 1890
Institute of Global Professionals – IGP
Topic –Dissociative Identity Disorder: Understanding the Identity of a DID Patient
Date: 21.11.2023 (21th November 2023)
Time: 6 PM Bangladesh Standard Time.
E-Certificate (soft copy) will be provided to all the active participants.
We have invited distinguished speakers engaged in this domain to deliver a talk in the webinar.
We eagerly await your participation in the Webinar.
- 2/3 Hours on Demand Live Video
- Downloadable Class Materials
- Full Lifetime Access
- Access on Any Device
- Certificate of Completion
- Live Quiz Completion Certificate
- — Certificate Instructions —
- Step 1 - Enrol for Webinar / Course (Email Notification)
- Step 2 - Before Webinar, We will notify / remind you in your Registered Email. (Email Notification)
- Step 3 - Join Session in Live or Recorded Session (Website only)
- Step 4 - After Watching / Completing Part 1 (Video Session) Click Mark as Complete
- Step 5 - Learning Test (Quiz). Passing Mark 80%Failed
- Step 6 - If passed, back to the Course Again to download Your Certificate. If Retake the Quiz.
- Step 7 - Download Your Certificate in PDF / JPG (Email Notification)
- This course will primarily be of interest to mental health workers who work with people who have experienced both trauma and psychosis
- The ideal student might be a therapist, but case managers, peer support specialists, nurses, medical providers and other support workers will also find much they can use.
- The course may also be of interest to people with lived experience of psychosis and to family members who would like to better understand these tricky experiences and what might possibly help people do better.